Project Safe involves a value-add strategy to purchase under-utilised properties in Tier One cities and convert them at minimal cost into high-yielding self-storage facilities.
- Value-add strategy: Acquisition of under-utilised properties in Tier One cities and conversion into self-storage facilities with projected 10%+ NOI yield.
- Market attractiveness: China has been ranked as the most attractive location for expansion by Self-Storage Association Asia (SSAA).
- Growth potential: Self-storage in China has significant growth potential due to rising residential prices and shrinking unit sizes. The top three cities in China have demonstrated over 40% compounded annual growth per annum in the number of self-storage facilities.
- Experienced partner: Fund II has invested in the second largest self-storage operator in Beijing.
- Technology: The operator offers a proprietary digital user interface to enhance user experience and minimise labour costs.
- Portfolio aggregation: InfraRed NF is seeking to add value and achieve economies of scale through a portfolio aggregation strategy.